Day 1: Port Blair - Swaraj Dweep Island (Havelock) - Radhanagar Beach
Transfer to SwarajDweep (Havelock Island) by Cruise. On arrival, Our representative will receive Guest from Havelock Jetty and proceed for the world’s most renowned beaches: Radhanagar Beach. The Island also has the biggest concentration of breath-taking diving and Snorkelling sites, thus acting as a Paradise to Marine world explorers. After completion of tour, Board Green Ocean Cruise / Makruzz and return to Port Blair. Evening free for local marketing, Overnight stay at Port Blair.
- SWARAJ DWEEP (HAVELOCK ISLAND) :-The Island (often just called Havelock) is one of the most beautiful and largest islands of Ritchie's Archipelago and is a placid heaven like no other. Situated 57 km north east of the South Andaman with an area of 92 Sq.Kms she offers a breathe taking trail of nature expeditions. The island is primarily populated by Bengali settlers. This picturesque Island with beautiful sandy beaches and lush green forest is also rated as the seventh most beautiful island in the world. The Island also has the biggest concentration of breath-taking diving and snorkeling sites, thus acting as a paradise to marine world explorers.
Day 2: Havelock – Elephanta Beach
After breakfast, Proceed for Elephanta beach. Overnight stay at Havelock.
- ELEPHANTA BEACH: - Elephanta Beach is one of the most beautiful places in Havelock Island which is famous for its clear water and variety of live corals &colorful fishes. One can do several other water sports activities like Glass Bottom, Snorkeling, Banana Ride, Sofa Ride etc.
Day 3: Havelock - Port Blair City Tour
Transfer to Port Blair. After check-in at the hotel and little relax, we proceed to Carbyn’s Cove Beach & Cellular Jail. Evenings enjoy the enthralling Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail where the saga of the freedom struggle brought alive. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
- CORBYN'S COVE BEACH-The coconut-palm fringed beach, 3 kilometers away town is ideal for swimming and sun-basking. Facilities like hotel, restaurant, bar, changing room, adventure water-sports are available here. Historical remains like Japanese Bunkers can be seen on the way to this beach. The Snake Island situated just across the beach is popular for scuba diving. The Restaurant & Beer Bar run by Tourism department provides delightful cuisine at reasonable rates in a soothing ambiance on the beach.
- LIGHT AND SOUND MUSIC SHOW:-The Sound and Light show in the Cellular Jail narrates the saga of the Indian freedom struggle, brought alive through sound and light effect of the brutal and barbaric atrocities piled on the freedom fighters deported to these islands and incarcerated in the small cells of this jail. This show is very popular among the tourists visiting these islands.
- CELLULAR JAIL-The Cellular jail, declared a National Memorial, is located at Port Blair which had stood as a mute witness to the most brutal and barbaric atrocities meted out to national freedom fighters, who were incarcerated in this jail. The jail, completed in the year 1906 acquired the name ‘Cellular' because it was entirely made up of individual cells for solitary confinement. It originally was a seven-block structure with three stories and a central tower acting as its fulcrum comprising of honeycomb like corridors. This jail, now a place of pilgrimage for all freedom-loving people draws everyone down memory lane to the years of freedom struggle. Jail Museum opens from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon and from 1:30 pm to 4:45 pm. Overnight Stay at Port Blair.
Day 4: Port Blair – Airport dropping
Dropping to airport with memories and terrific holiday at Andaman Islands.
- Accommodation on double / triple sharing basis at above mentioned hotels / similar in base category rooms.
- Exclusive a/c vehicle for pick up and drop as per the itinerary (not at disposal).
- Daily breakfast & dinner at hotel.
- Airport pick up and drops.
- Makruzz / Green Ocean Cruise / Sea Link / Bhagya Express / ITT Majestic / Govt. inter island ferry for Neil & Havelock as per the availability.
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
- Entry permits | Entry tickets | Parking charges | Boat / ferry tickets wherever applicable.
- Airfare / Ship's fare.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- It does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Guide, Jolly ride & snorkeling charges.
- Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
- Guide at Cellular jail will cost extra.
- Camera fee (still or movie)
- Additional usage of vehicles.
- Any dispute regarding the child age to be settled directly with the hotels.
- GST (5%)
Water sports activities (if pre- booked)
Scuba Diving Rs.4000/- per head with Photo Video and Dive Certificate
Sea Walk Rs.4000/- per head with Photo
Andaman Dolphin Rs.2200/-per head@ North Bay
(Russian boat with magnified glass)
Semi Submarine Coral Safari Rs.2150/- per head @ North Bay
Snorkeling Rs.700/- per head
Banana ride / Speed boat Rs.550/- per head
Glass bottom Ride Rs.800/- per head
Jet Ski Rs.750/- per head
- Above is just a quote, no rooms have been blocked. Rooms are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Since Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar is under restricted area category, please carry a valid photo identity proof for all the travelers issued from competent authorities.
- Our representative will hold the placard outside the exit gate of Airport.
- Check out time at most of the hotels in Port Blair / Havelock / Neil Island is 0900 hrs. Late check out as per availability only, although guaranteed check out is possible paying 50% of the room charges.
- Issues regarding child age to be settled with hotels directly.
- We do not book any of our guests to Havelock / Neil in govt. ferry, until and unless if there is an emergency or disruption, we may shift the guest to govt. ferry to Havelock & Neil Island.